IT Field Tech
Murtech Columbia, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Candidate must maintain good customer focus meeting deadlines and service level agreements (SLA’s)
- The technician will travel to each client’s location as part of a scheduled hardware update.
- Update aging equipment for large client with multiple locations.
- Work may include Desktop, Laptop, Storage Device and/or Printer swap outs.
- Works under general supervision.
- 1 or more years of experience or training installing hardware.
- Must have great customer service skills.
- Must be reliable to ensure project stays on track for completion.
- Reliable Transportation (This is a driving position – reimbursed accordingly).
- Must be able to travel each day with some overnights.
- Personable as they will be interacting with a wide range of users and environments
- Able to work from a bent, crouched, or kneeled position and are able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Reliable transportation
- Basic Hand Tools for computer repair
- Possess a valid driver’s license
EngineeringView all jobs at Murtech