Title: Business Analyst/Application Engineer – Must be US Citizen
Location: Canonsburg, PA 15317- Will need to be able to work on site – Will offer relocation package
The Business Analyst/Applications Engineer support existing enterprise applications, design, and develop custom solutions, and implement new Epicor software solutions.
• Work to design, develop, implement, upgrade, and customize new or existing Epicor applications. Specific tasks include design, coding, implementation, customization, configuration, and administration.
• Take part in various project management related activities to support Epicor systems, such as scope definition, requirements gathering, technical solution design, development activities, testing, and documentation.
• Analyze outdated processes to determine more efficient means of doing business
• Develop end-to-end test plans for new and customized solutions, prepare test data consistent with business goals and objectives, and provide testing progress reports.
• Provide technical guidance to users and collect user/business requirements and translate them into organizational terms.
• Log, analyze, and troubleshoot reported system issues/defects, and work with internal/external resources to resolve support issues.
• Design custom SSRS report solutions for both internal and external use.
• Management and oversight of the IT department.
• Accountable for all IT functions and projects.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
• Support the training process with new hires
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proficient in writing BAQ’s and BPM’s
• Proficient in writing SSRS Reports
• Proficient in writing C#
• Proficient in writing tSQL
• Manage 1-2 direct report
• Ability to implement and lead teams during project implementation
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required.
• A minimum of three years of relevant experience with E10 or equivalent