Murtech Staffing and Solutions Hudson, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: JAVA Developer (no C2C)
Location: Hudson, OH
**must be able to work on site for first several months, remote flexibility after sufficient on-boarding**
Duration: Full time, permanent
Description: Our client is an established cloud software success story. Their products are the mobile and cloud-based platform that accelerate the adoption of energy efficiency and clean technologies in commercial and industrial buildings. We are looking for a JAVA Developer to join their team.
- At least 3-5 years proven experience working in a full stack capacity on a web application
- Experience in an agile environment
- Strong customer service skills since you will be working with customers
- Critical thinking and problem solving are a must
- Work one-on- one with teammates to help understand the core of their platform to build a constantly growing knowledge base of how our product works and what customers require to be successful in the field
- Alongside your team, take tickets in a development sprint, develop code to solve problems or create new solutions, integrate the changes into the repository, validate that your changes address the requirements
- Work with our QA team to develop test plans and help test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Effectively estimate project work and time requirements and document what you develop and test
- Collaborate with fellow software team members to brain-storm optimal designs, innovate them into the codebase and deliver high quality applications
- As a fast-moving software company, we have an aggressive roadmap of features and functions. You will need to consider the future as you build today's functions to ensure the system is ready for these updates
Murtech Staffing and SolutionsWhy Work Here?
The process of finding a job can be complex. We're real people (not robots) and we want your next role to be AWESOME just as much as you do!
The essence of Murtech is built in our Core Values: Integrity; Passion and Work Ethic. We apply these values to provide professional career development for both our employees and candidates.