Director Enterprise Data
Murtech Staffing and Solutions Cleveland, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Director Enterprise Data
Location: Cleveland, OH
Role: Full Time, Salary, Bonus and Benefit
The Director is responsible for the full lifecycle framework that supports and enables the necessary administrative functions for all of the Enterprise Data Office operational areas. The priority of this role is to create strategy and roadmap across the enterprise through Data. In addition, the role is responsible to coordinate, facilitate, collect, synthesize, and consolidate these functions across the EDO operational areas.
This role requires an individual with excellent leadership as well as management abilities, deep knowledge of business planning and operations; ability to work successfully alongside all levels of business from senior leadership to operational associates; excellent analytical capabilities; and good understanding overall of best practice enterprise level Data Governance and Data Management practices. Needs to understand how to build, motivate, and guide diverse functional teams as well as provide best practice customer service both internally (within EDO) as well as with functional business areas. A successful candidate is a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, strong attention to detail and an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. This role requires excellent customer service skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, statistics, computer science, economics, or similar quantitative field
- 10+ years’ work experience in business planning, data analysis, applied statistics or econometrics
- 16 years of IT experience
- 10 years of experience managing teams
- Proficient with Tableau or other BI tools
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted best practice business processes as well as application solution development processes
- 10 years’ experience leveraging project management and process improvement techniques.
- Knowledge of agile design and delivery methodologies and experience applying them in line with the maturity of the team (preferred)
- Knowledge of best practice techniques and approaches for strategic as well as tactical planning and development and monitoring of progress again plans
- Knowledge of product-centric design and delivery
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of complex process solutions, especially in an international / global environment
- Working knowledge of software development and support methodologies
- Proven leadership on all aspects of information delivery to support EDO products and services
- Understand related processes needed for building a complete performance management reporting and analytics products and/or services solutions to track, measure, and monitor solutions
- Familiarity with to strong knowledge of manufacturing, wholesale, and retail industry experience
- Experience with assessing and recommending strategies to rationalize underused or underperforming processes and related technologies; roles and responsibilities; and a proven track record of success preferred
Murtech Staffing and SolutionsWhy Work Here?
The process of finding a job can be complex. We're real people (not robots) and we want your next role to be AWESOME just as much as you do!
The essence of Murtech is built in our Core Values: Integrity; Passion and Work Ethic. We apply these values to provide professional career development for both our employees and candidates.