Change Execution Consultant
Murtech Staffing and Solutions Remote, OR
- Expired: 25 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Change Execution Consultant – Contract to Hire – 100% remote
Position Location: REMOTE
-This role will support an Oracle Cloud ERP implementation
-Candidates must have experience as a Change Execution Consultant for an Oracle eBusiness Implementation.
This job plays a key role in ensuring projects (i.e. change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage of the change solution. Change Execution Consultant will manage change for Oracle Cloud ERP and SCM implementations. The incumbent focuses on the people side of change – including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. Creates and implements change execution strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize risk to implementation. Works to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization and greater proficiency of the changes that impact employees in the organization to increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes. While this job does not have supervisory responsibility, the incumbent works through many others in the organization to succeed. Acts as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor. May also provide direct support and coaching to frontline managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions. Supports project teams in integrating change execution activities into their project plans.
• Apply a structured change methodology and lead change management activities. This involves partnering with sponsors and project managers to create actionable change management deliverables: (e.g. communications plans, sponsor roadmap, management coaching plans, training plans, resistance management plans, etc.). Integrate change management activities into overall master project plan. Consult and coach project teams in value and integration of change management with project management. Support development and execution of communications strategies and plans to build necessary commitment. Support development and execution of training efforts.
• Complete change management assessments (e.g. risk, sponsorship, capacity, etc.). Identify key stakeholders who play role in organizations commitment to change. Assess the change impact on individuals and organizations and capacity to execute change. Support change execution capability building across the organization (leaders, managers, program/project leaders, front-line employees, etc.).
• Create and execute a change management strategy. Partner with senior leadership to obtain and maintain sponsorship. Identify, analyze, and prepare risk mitigation tactics. Identify and manage anticipated resistance. Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
• Assess organizational culture to identify consistency with change and gaps that need to be addressed. Work with leadership to mitigate culture barriers by advising on action plans. Follow through to measure and track results.
• Work directly with change sponsors and leaders and multiple levels to help strengthen their sponsorship skills. Evaluate and ensure user readiness for change. Train sponsors, project leaders, and stakeholders on change methodology. Coach managers and supervisors in preparing organization and staff for change.
• Track and report issues to successful change implementation and realization. This includes report outs to senior leadership, project owners, stakeholders, and project sponsors.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management, Industrial Psychology, Organizational Behavior Studies or related field
• Master's Degree in Business Administration/Management, Industrial Psychology, Organizational Behavior Studies or related field
• 5 years in Consulting
• 5 years in Strategic Planning/Corporate Development
· This role will support an Oracle eBusiness implementation of financial modules AR, AP, GL, FA, CM, Financial Subledger, Financial Accounting HUB (FAH).
· Candidates must have experience as a Change Execution Consultant for an Oracle eBusiness Implementation.
• Oracle ERP and SCM Change Management
• Prosci Certification
• Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP)
Murtech Staffing and SolutionsWhy Work Here?
The process of finding a job can be complex. We're real people (not robots) and we want your next role to be AWESOME just as much as you do!
The essence of Murtech is built in our Core Values: Integrity; Passion and Work Ethic. We apply these values to provide professional career development for both our employees and candidates.