Title: Tableau Lead Development Analyst
Location: Pittsburgh, PA 15222
The Business Development Analyst will help the Business Development and Strategy team leverage technology and data to drive decision-making that positions and promotes financial products and services.
· Support and/or lead departmental Tableau content, including design, development, maintenance and enhancements to existing Tableau reporting to support departmental initiatives, analysis and reporting. Core duties include:
o Performance monitoring and goal tracking
o Member and prospective member engagement events and initiatives, including the Member Value Scorecard
o Strategic partnership activities
o Market/industry/peer group research and analysis
· Collaborate with Data Services to manage external data sources that supplement core system data and facilitate corresponding analytics.
· Support the identification and delivery of key information and tools to senior management and the Business Development and Strategy team to support business analysis and drive opportunities. This includes monitoring market intelligence, peer analysis and business trends, such as new market entrants or other opportunities.
· Review system-generated reports to ensure quality and assist with system-related troubleshooting, as needed; identify and implement enhancements to optimize functionality and dashboard performance.
· Assist in the execution of Board of Director and management-committee-related reports, memos and presentations, as well as ad-hoc information requests from senior management, Internal Audit or the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA).
· Collaborate with Marketing and Communications to design and develop Tableau-related tools and resources that foster business generation and member engagement. This position may also support the maintenance of marketing materials for members and other stakeholders.
· Bachelor's degree in business, finance or marketing, or equivalent experience in banking or financial services
· Four or more years of relevant business experience, including two or more years of progressive, hands-on experience in business intelligence, reporting and analytics
· Strong working knowledge and experience with Tableau; advanced developer capabilities required
· Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products
· Strong analytical, organizational and problem-resolution capabilities
· Highly attentive to detail; ability to routinely manage large data sets
· Strong interpersonal skills; effective listening and teaming skills, self-motivated and has a demonstrated bias for action
· Strong time-management skills and the ability to multitask.