Position: Systems Analyst
Location: San Jose, CA 95150
Hours: Full Time, Mon-Fri, 8AM-5PM
Salary: 45.00/HR W2
Description: Systems Analyst’s role is to provide IT solutions and support to the product development team at Rockwell Automation’s engineering location. This position will be part of a globally distributed team that delivers and supports IT solutions to enable product engineering teams to design, build and test products.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology
· Four years’ experience in IT system administration
· Experience supporting software/hardware product development teams while adhering to Corporate Security, and Corporate IT policies and procedures.
· Strong Experience with Wintel systems
· Experience with Virtualization Platforms such as, VMware and OpenStack.
· Experience building and supporting Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery Applications/Tools such as Jenkins, GIT, Chef, ELK, Nagios, and Artifactory.
· Technical knowledge of Networks, PCs, Active Directory, SAN / NAS environments.
· Must be able to build and manage images on workstation and server OS.
· Experience with Public and Private Cloud Services.
· Ability to be comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
· Maintains familiarity with Rockwell Automation information security policies, baselines and procedures. Conducts all tasks in accordance with the requirement to comply with security controls