Title: Project Lead Application Software Engineer
Location: Creve Coeur, MO
Responsible for the entire implementation process and drive definition of business needs
- Lead cross functional teams through the entire implementation process
- Responsible for overall solution design including building and testing
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Identify, define and implement needed enhancements in the methods, standards and processes to better enable teams and constructive enterprise applications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- Expert knowledge of COBOL, JAVA, JSP, Supertool, PL/SQL, UNIX shell scripting, etc. Experience with Health Care applications development and design. Amisys, Facets or other claims management system experience required.
- Expert knowledge of Java Script, OOP/OOAD, XML, HTML, ASP.Net, C#, PL/SQL. Strong experience with Oracle or SQL Server, web services, messaging, data modeling, and stored procedures. Experience with Health Care applications development and design is preferred.