Position: IT Field Service Technician
Location: San Francisco (field service)
Pay Rate: 18.00/HR W2 plus mileage and travel expense
Hours: Part Time / Full Time, Project Work, 8AM-5PM, Tues-Fri
· Candidate must maintain good customer focus meeting deadlines and service level agreements (SLA’s)
· The technician will travel to each client’s location as part of a scheduled hardware update.
· Update aging equipment for large client with multiple locations.
· Work may include Desktop, Laptop, Storage Device and/or Printer swap outs.
· Works under general supervision.
· 1 or more years of experience or training installing hardware.
· Must have great customer service skills.
· Must be willing to travel (fly) to corporate site for technical training (paid).
· Must be reliable to ensure project stays on track for completion.
· Reliable Transportation (This is a driving position – reimbursed accordingly).
· Must be able to travel each day with some overnights.
· Personable as they will be interacting with a wide range of users and environments
· Able to work from a bent, crouched, or kneeled position and are able to lift up to 50lbs.
· Reliable transportation
· Basic Hand Tools for computer repair
· Possess a valid driver’s license