Position: Azure DevOps & QA Specialist - Customer Facing Applications (Salaried, no C2C)
Location: Cleveland, Ohio (east side) – Onsite
Rate/Salary Range: $80,000-90,000 + bonus
· Promote, foster, proactively implement Agile best practices on a daily basis.
· Create, manage efficient automated QA scripts that utilize clean code and best practice coding standards.
· Mentor, train offshore QA Associates on best practices, industry standards.
· Work with, support Software Quality Engineers to implement and maintain automated test in Cucumber Ruby framework.
· Lead role for the QA effort: create test plans, write test cases, perform functional and exploratory testing, communicate statuses, coordinate meetings.
· Work with cross-functional team members to define and understand functional & non-functional requirements, capture user stories through behavior driven test scenarios.
· Manage and maintain efficiencies in automated script execution and script development through implementation of automation best practices and integrating with Azure DevOps.
Qualifications (or Required Skills):
· 4 year degree or equivalent.
· 3+ years of related professional experience.
· Web Software Development Life Cycle.
· Windows environments.
· Microsoft Office.
· Interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
· Project management ability.
· Establish own priorities.
Adapt to changing roles and changing Required skills:
o Azure DevOps - Cucumber Ruby.
o Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD).
o Agile methodology.