Position: C# Developer
Location: Tallmadge, OH
Hours: M-F, 8-5
Senior developer responsible for technical architecture, mentoring, and project leadership by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
· Gathers feedback from design and technical staff, business users, and management on Web site development needs.
· Leads developers creating complex web applications and back-end databases using various programming and scripting languages.
· Leads large projects (Over 6 months of effort) in project planning, architecture, and Web site development.
· Mentors some other Senior Developers and any Web Developers and Junior Web Developers.
· Creates prototypes and functional specifications for large software projects.
· Creates technical methodologies for engineering solutions to complex Web-based development problems.
· Leads project meetings and communicates status and issues to stakeholders.
· Performs well in technical abilities and soft skills required to lead large software projects. Must be a leader and example to others in either technical or soft skills.
· Meets with Marketing and Sales personnel on specifics of large sized projects and deadlines.
· Works on a team to determine new web technologies to utilize, such as browsers, languages, and plug-ins, based on company's needs.
· Conceptualizes long-term needs of Web development, and plans and manages related projects.
· Makes suggestions on creating Web-based technical standards for specific Web sites and the company as a whole.
· Administers Web Servers and Web sites for Internet or Intranet applications.
· Assists Marketing with Web statistics and analyzes data to improve Web sites.
· Maintains any related databases.
· Assists in the monitoring of Web usage for abuse.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in Computer Science or MIS;
· Six or more years Web development/administration experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Must have led others successfully on multiple projects or been the technical architect of large projects.
· Must be able to effectively estimate projects.
· Must have functioned as a business analyst and shown good organization and communication skills.
Why Work Here?The essence of Murtech is built in our Core Values: Integrity; Passion and Work Ethic. We apply these values to provide professional career development for both our employees and candidates.
The process of finding a job can be complex. We're real people (not robots) and we want your next role to be AWESOME just as much as you do!