· The position understands the Enterprise Commercial Payments business.
· Captures and translates business requirements into technical requirements and conveys to appropriate development teams.
· Builds strong business and technology relationships in order to efficiently translate business needs into technical recommendations and specifications.
· Promotes technology best practices within the business.
· Understands and presents how technologies can enable business processes.
· Understands security, risk management, and IT process principles.
· Owns and leads the interpretation of business requirements into designs, testing plans and implementation strategies for technical systems.
· Excellent communication skills, with the ability to negotiate across competing priorities and individuals to reach consensus on requirement and design items
· Strong organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task across several projects
· Ability to break down complex business needs into manageable and concise requirements
· Proven ability to drive deep dive requirement and design sessions with the business and technology
· Minimum of 4+ years of application requirements gathering and design, including process mapping and gap analysis
· Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a consulting or technical environment
· Experience in flow diagram techniques.
· Understanding of the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Project Management
· Experience with Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
· Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience
· Banking experience, commercial payment domain knowledge a plus
· Project Management experience, PMP certification are nice to have