Seeking a Territory Account Executive
Location: Houston, TX (Remote)
Salary: $45,000 + Commission (OTE of $100,000)
Open to candidates with outside sales experience, SaaS experience (inside sales), or even candidates who have been in the restaurant industry for a while (as a General Manager, FOH Manager, or BOH Manager preferably).
- As a Territory Account Executive, you will be part of a team that is transforming the way restaurants operate.
- Find, build relationships with, and sign up new customers.
- Generate leads, develop an account portfolio and meet both monthly and quarterly quotas by selling products and services to the SMB market in the assigned geographic territory.
- Generate list of prospective restaurants and manage the sales cycle from initial call to close
- Phases of the sales cycle include: identifying and developing leads, meeting with clients, creating value propositions, structuring financial deals, negotiating contracts, and closing
- Meet and exceed sales revenue, booking goals, and overall objectives
- Educate prospects and clients about products and services through presentations and product demonstrations
- Collaborate with Sales Associates, District Managers and Regional VPs in addition to Marketing, Finance, & Sales Operations teams
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to manage all sales activities and pipeline
- Understand competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) and determine how to best position the company in the market
- Collaborate with Services and Implementation teams to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery
- Will have an assigned territory in Houston
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills with ability to sell at all decision-making levels
- Hunter mentality
- Ability to manage complex sales and develop strategic plans
- Proven negotiation skills
- A strong spirit and energy to provide the best support in the restaurant industry
- Experience canvassing and cold-calling into various types of local businesses, with evidence of success
- Knowledge of restaurant operations
- Understanding of managing prospects through a CRM application
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Self-motivated, creative, and flexible with the ability to perform well under pressure
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.