Candidates should have strong relationship building skills, excellent planning and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and lead others. This position requires dealing directly with homeowners and design professionals as well as trade subcontractors.
Project manager will be responsible for managing and executing residential remodel project work plans to meet changing needs and requirements for the completion of professional remodeling projects and day-to-day operations and management skills.
General duties of this position include:
· Create and manage project construction schedules to ensure on-time completions.
· Oversee and manage project budgets.
· Schedule and direct our trade partners to achieve completion of the project with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications.
· Order materials and schedule inspections throughout project.
· Set-up and maintain an organized, clean job site to ensure safety.
· Maintain positive relationships with clients, contractors, suppliers, designers and other co-workers.
· Communicate clearly with clients and subcontractors and other colleagues.
· Attend staff meetings, safety meetings and onsite client, designer meetings.
Qualifications and skills:
· Minimum of 5-8 years’ experience in general construction.
· Thorough knowledge of residential construction and state contractor’s license law.
· Applicants must have their own truck, insurance and clean driving record.
· Strong leadership, multi-tasking, and problem solving abilities.
· Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
· Competent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Microsoft Project and related software. Knowledge of BuilderTrend is a plus.
· Professional, positive, outgoing, people friendly, attitude.
· Applicants will be required to pass background check and drug testing.