What if you worked somewhere that focused on blowing people away with amazing customer service? Imagine working in an environment where your workday is never the same old thing day in and day out? Where the customers and the owners truly appreciate you. A place you can work and use your skills for something that actually matters? A business that is established since 1946 and continues to grow. We believe that we do more than just fix cars here. We form relationships that last generations and are changing the way people think of automotive repair and our entire industry, one car at a time. We are looking for people that are driven to be highly successful. People that take initiative, invest in their future, and want to create opportunities for themselves and the people around them. Someone that will help drive our culture and grow with us!
Requirements and Qualifications:
· Clean WA driver’s license.
· Minimum of 3 years in the automotive industry.
· Highly trainable mentality with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
· Ability to explain complicated automotive concepts to guests/customers who may not be familiar with industry terminology.
· Ability to communicate well with technicians, customers, and management.
· Fast problem-solving ability and attention to detail.
· Manage shop workflow and schedule for technicians.
· Familiar with automotive management software.
Customer satisfaction is everything at our business. Our employees share in the responsibility to make sure our shop is using “best practices” and our customers receive the service that keeps them coming back. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment and the challenges of a rewarding career, we would like to hear from you as we have an immediate opening! Please e-mail your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Paid holidays
· Vacation pay/Paid time off
· Weekends off
· Company sponsored health insurance plan
· Company sponsored IRA retirement account with match