Senior Project Manager / Project Manager
- Posted: 26 days ago
Autonomy, advancement opportunities, "A" caliber players, true team atmosphere, these are some of the many reasons our employees love working for Murray Company. Being a fast growing leader in healthcare construction management, everyday brings exciting challenges and a team dedicated to facing those challenges head on! If you are looking for a change and want to grow and develop with a company, Murray Company might just be your perfect destination.
We are seeking a full-time Senior Project Manager / Project Manager to join our team. Our Project Manager role is office-based, located at our office in Des Moines, IA and/or Overland Park, KS and consists of meeting with owners and design teams, managing and guiding the preconstruction activities, procurement, construction, closeout, and 1 year walk thru process. This position will lead the project team during the preconstruction phase including but not limited to:
- Assist Pre-Construction Manager with bid proposals and evaluate proposals for completeness and adherence to specifications and schedule prior to awarding contract including conducting constructability and risk management analysis of projects during the pre-construction phase.
- Plan, develop, and supervise all scheduling functions for project including schedule development, updates, progress reporting and problem analysis to ensure compliance with company and client requirements.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate all quality control and safety activities through on-site Superintendent to ensure compliance with applicable company, owner, and regulatory requirements.
- Build relationships through networking and involvement with industry and community organizations. Lead and leverage internal resources to mentor and develop project coordinators, project engineers, and project managers.
- Present on project interviews and RFPs.
- Develop a personal development plan for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or a related field preferred.
- 10+ years’ construction industry experience related to project pursuits, including estimating, project management, or business development required. (Healthcare Experience is preferable)
- Demonstrated leadership, communication, conflict resolution, and interpersonal skills required
- Demonstrated experience leading partnering and teaming agreements
- Strong communication and organizational skills required
- Knowledge of estimating and project management software including Timberline Estimating, On-Screen Takeoff, & Procore Project Management software are preferred
- Certification preferred - CHC Certified through ASHE
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive bonus structure
- 401K with Profit Sharing
- Company pays 75% for Medical Insurance for Family
AddressOverland Park, KS
TechnologyView all jobs at Murray Company
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?