*Please note, this is a position in public relations with an emphasis on luxury travel clients. Applicants must have 3+ years of agency experience, with experience representing luxury travel clients. Please only apply if you meet this criteria.
Senior Account Executives in our Travel Collection are responsible for media pitching, as well as merchandising and packaging results, conducting research and preparing various client correspondence. They must demonstrate excellent writing, communication and presentation skills. In addition, they are provided the opportunity to work with senior staff to offer creative campaign suggestions and ideas on a regular basis.
This position is perfect for a seasoned Senior Account Executive with 3+ years of agency experience under their belt. Excellent pitching skills are a must, as well as experience with luxury travel clients.
Previous travel or lifestyle (hospitality and consumer goods) experience is a major plus.
Primary job responsibilities will be to:
- Pitch local, regional and national publications including print, broadcast and online outlets
- Track and monitor appropriate editorial calendar opportunities
- Drive impactful media results for all assigned accounts
- Create top target media distribution lists
- Help book media tours and press trips
- Follow and stay on top of trends and updates pertaining to key social media channels