Legal Assistant Paralegal - Bilingual Spanish/English
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Murphy Law Firm, an immigration law firm located in historic West Chester, PA, is seeking a Bi-Lingual Legal Assistant Paralegal to become a part of our team. This position requires full Spanish and English fluency and the ability to understand immigration processes and requirements.
- Assist attorneys in the preparation of various applications filed with the Immigration Court and with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- Maintain communication with clients and help guide them through the immigration process.
- Maintain client files and meet deadlines.
- Previous experience and interest in immigration law is a plus but we are willing to train.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage your time.
- Excellent attention to detail,
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
Murphy Law Firm PCWhy Work Here?
Join our excellent team and make a difference in someone's life.
320 N High StWest Chester, PA
LegalView all jobs at Murphy Law Firm PC