Shop Person/ Truck DRiver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Norcal Shop Person Truck Driver
· Age: Minimum of 25 years so as to be able to operate all Murphy Vehicles
· Driving Experience: Demonstrated ability to drive light trucks, minimum 1 year experience driving such vehicles in heavy traffic similar to that encountered in the SF Bay area.
· Driving Experience: Class B license or demonstrated ability to keep an accurate Log Book
· Driving Record: Acceptable to Murphy Insurance Broker
· Drug Tests: Able to pass Murphy drug tests
· Forklift Experience: Verified training in operating forklifts of up to 5 ton size in a shop/ warehouse environment, secondary experience the ability to operate rough terrain forklifts of up to 10 tons in size (allowing worker to unload at jobsites if needed). Additionally the ability to safely load and unload trucks both Murphy and incoming supply trucks
· Ability to maintain the NORCAL shop in a professional manner as to the storage of materials and equipment
· Ability to learn and maintain Murphy shipping and receiving proceedures
· Ability to understand and execute the staging of materials and supplies for upcoming projects
· Ability to execute the shop aspects of project demobilization
· Chemical: training in safe handling of thinners, paint and hazardous materials
Additional Useful Skill
· Mechanical: Ability to participate in the repairs and maintenance of pumps and other equipment or ability to learn such skills
Murphy Industrial CoatingsWhy Work Here?
Great Benefits, Long Term Employment
2441 Station DriveStockton, CA
AutomotiveView all jobs at Murphy Industrial Coatings