Murphy Bros. Design Build Remodel Oakdale, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Murphy Bros. Design | Build | Remodel, one of the top remodeling companies in the Twin Cities area has an immediate opening for a full-time lead carpenter to join our growing team. Murphy Bros. is currently celebrating 38 years in business and has grown to become the area's most trusted full-service residential remodeling company. Lead carpenters will be directed by project managers from our Chanhassen or Blaine location.
HIGHLY RATED PAY & BENEFITS:
- Full time - Monday through Friday work schedule
- Competitive compensation plan
- Truck Allowance/fuel stipend
- Health insurance
- Cafeteria - Flex spending account.
- Simple IRA w/ company match.
- Paid holidays and vacation pay
- 10 or more years' experience in carpentry and/or general remodeling
- Ability to perform most carpentry tasks — framing, trim, siding installation etc. and some miscellaneous tasks at times such as drywall taping, light plumbing and light electrical.
- Your own Truck or van and standard tools of the trade
- Skilled at reading construction plans and interpreting written projects scopes
- Communicate clearly and listen carefully
- Complete understanding of the materials and installation of all aspects involved in addition, a kitchen or a bath projects (demolition, framing, cabinetry, tile, countertops, plumbing fixture/ fittings, etc.)
- Ability to manage and direct other employees and trade contractors assigned to their jobs.
To learn more visit Murphy Bros. Design | Build | Remodel at www.mbros.com
TO APPLY Please complete your on-line application here or call 763-780-3262.
Murphy Bros. Design Build RemodelWhy Work Here?
Well-established, family-owned, and operated design/build firm with a paint and fine finishing division in a strong growth mode.
ConstructionView all jobs at Murphy Bros. Design Build Remodel