Title: Accounting Assistant
Reports To: President
Process accounts payable and provide general administrative support to the accounting department and field offices.
Provide other accounting and administrative support to both office and field personnel as required.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic knowledge of accounting procedures.
- Interpersonal skills necessary in order to communicate and follow instructions effectively to provide information to coworkers and other departments with ordinary courtesy and tact.
- Strong knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records.
- Able to process work with accuracy and with strong attention to detail.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Meet commitments and deadlines.
- Completes required tasks in a timely manner.
- Able to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and complete them under time requirements.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and process confidential information discreetly.
- Demonstrates openness to new procedures, technology and structure.
- Strong knowledge of electronic office equipment; Computer, Printers, Scanners.
- Great attitude and an open mind!
Progress towards degree in business, accounting or related discipline preferred but not required.
Previous work-related skills, knowledge, or experience preferred.