Munson Healthcare Traverse City, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Munson Healthcare Facilities Team is looking for a department assistant to work with the Facilities Construction group and support the Facilities Management and Real Estate groups. This role is located at the Munson Medical Center. This position assists with administration of construction & renovation projects across the Munson Healthcare system.
- Associates degree in office administration, business systems, secretarial science or related field preferred.
- In lieu of associate degree, consideration will be given for high school graduate plus minimum 4 years of office experience.
- Experience in construction, facilities management, or real estate setting is preferred.
- Experience working under varied deadlines and properly prioritizing work to meet those deadlines.
- Experience working under changing circumstances with multiple interruptions.
- Ability to work with a team and individually to develop, improve and implement departmental processes and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service and interact in a team-oriented environment.
- Experience with standard computer applications including intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, One Note, Outlook, Powerpoint).
- Experience with Microsoft Project and ProCore project management software is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate verbally in clear, articulate manner.
- Excellent grammar, spelling, formatting and punctuation skills, along with the ability to compose written communications and reports from general directions without supervision.
- This position reports to the Director of Facilities Construction and will receive direction from other Facilities staff including the Vice President of Facilities and Manager of Properties Management.
- No managerial or supervisory responsibility.
- Works as a vital member of the Facilities Department and as such needs to work well as a team player.
- Supports the Mission, Vision and Values of Munson Healthcare
- Embraces and supports the Performance Improvement philosophy of Munson Healthcare.
- Promotes personal and patient safety
- Uses effective customer service/interpersonal skills at all times.
- Provides exceptional customer service to employees, vendors, management and other internal/external customers.
- Promptly and professionally responds to questions, communications, telephone calls, etc. directing inquiries to appropriate departments and individuals.
- Prepares correspondence and meeting minutes for Facilities staff as requested.
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area.
- Acts as system administrator for Procore Administrator (Project Management Software)
- Maintains Project correspondence, transmittals, permits (in house and external),
- Insurance Certificates, Bonding, Budget Reports
- Maintains tracking log for in-house and external permits
- Facilitates Notice of Commencement process
- Logs and distributes Construction Contracts, Change Orders, Notices, Waivers
- Coordinates the invoice process for construction contracts (approvals, accounts payable, Procore entry, filing)
- Coordinates the invoice process for grant funded projects (work with Corp Finance & Grant Specialist)
- Coordinates the estimate request process (distribute, file, tracking log)
- Runs reports from McKesson e-requisition and Procore project management systems as needed
- Coordinates project close-out process (documentation, training, O & M manuals)
- Logs and facilitates maintenance work and hospital room refresh (“SWAT”) programs.
- Coordinates project number assignment and tracking with Accounting
- Maintains composite labor rates for Facilities labor staff
- Fills in at reception desk and assists with emergency drills as needed
- Supports management for Kronos timekeeping system including timecard entry, PTO calendar
- Coordinates scheduling of meetings, appointments, room reservations, food orders and events.
- Assists with mailings and copy jobs as needed
- Assists with internal Customer Satisfaction Surveys, including follow up on issues
- Drafts and processes Check Requests for permits and certifications
- Utilizes McKesson e-requisition system to create & track purchase orders, payments, etc.
- Utilizes AIMS CMMS System for data entry, reports, troubleshooting
- Maintains Org Chart for Facilities Division
- Maintains supplier / contractor list for Facilities
- Update and maintain process mapping for Facilities
- In support of Property Manager/Real Estate:
- Maintain building demographics database / sq ft / responsibility matrix
- Process accounts payable invoices
- Utility relationships – set up and changes to utilities as necessary
- Minor lease contract management - ie- parking lots, labs
- Vendor contracts, relationships and service requests – window washing, pest control, cleaning, etc.
- Manages building council data base and communications
- Supports the development of property and portfolio related checklists supporting new transactions.
- Supports coordination of real and personal property appraisals, inspections, and vendor activities.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
AddressTraverse City, MI
RetailView all jobs at Munson Healthcare