Project Manager - Code Consultant
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical,
We are seeking a Project Manager to join a rapidly expanding code consulting/expediting firm. You will be responsible for the management of projects through the Department of Buildings from initial filing, approval, permit and sign-off.
- Review architectural and engineering plans for compliance to applicable building codes and zoning regulations.
- Preparation of Department of Buildings (DOB) forms.
- Distribute the forms to the architect, engineer, building owner, contractor, etc., in order to obtain the required signatures and seals.
- Coordinate the submission of the architectural and or engineering plans to DOB.
- Correspondence and communication with the architect, engineer, building owner, contractor, etc. to resolve DOB objections and obtain approval and work permits.
- Serve as a liaison between the field personnel and the architect, engineer, building owner, contractor, etc. to resolve DOB objections and obtain approval and work permits and sign-offs.
- Architectural or engineering degree.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong communication skills
Municipal Building Consultants, Inc.
AddressNassau County, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Municipal Building Consultants, Inc.