- Posted: over a month ago
Position Description: Multistudio is seeking a full-time Project Manager to contribute to our collaborative studio. Multistudio supports a hybrid work environment; encouraging at least three days in office for regional hires. Ideal candidate would have 12-15 years of experience, with a professional degree, a portfolio with several fully realized managed projects and architecture license.
Multistudio's portfolio is intentionally diverse – in type, scale, and location. This variety is a strength that embraces multiple perspectives and facilitates innovative, critical thinking in exploring the best possible outcomes for our clients. Above all, we work to create solutions that transform our surroundings, engage communities, sustain the environment, and support our clients' missions.
We seek people who value the responsibility of design, humbly engage many, pursue ideas with rigor and seek meaningful outcomes both big and small. Currently, our 130+ design experts and enthusiasts collaborate across our studio and locations. Our practice's core values embrace equity, diversity, and creative freedom.
Primary responsibilities of the position:
- Manage a variety of scale projects in planning, designing, illustrating, and providing technical documents for projects.
- Assistance and collaboration with all aspects of design and documentation process.
- Manages teams and consultants developing and refining design concepts and compiling technical documents.
- Will act as a primary liaison between all involved parties to bring to life the vision of our clients.
- Oversee the project team to ensure the projects meet metrics for schedule, energy performance, financial performance, and design excellence.
This is a full-time position which includes generous benefits such as vacation time, sick time, medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance as well as participation in a 401(k) and employee stock ownership plans.
We are seeking candidates with:
- Professional degree in architecture.
- Licensed, required.
- Experience managing high design projects and mentoring project teams.
- Strong scheduling, and client management skills.
- Proficiency with Revit 2020, required.
- Strong communication and design skills. Including experience in all project phases.
- Ability to create project plans and manage project staff billable time.
- Ability to meet client budget and design expectations.
- Candidates must thrive in a fast-paced, interdisciplinary environment and be flexible to support numerous teams in any project phase.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume, cover letter and an electronic portfolio.
Please, no calls about this position.
ConstructionView all jobs at Multistudio, Inc.