Hiring: General Manager, Kitchen Manager, Assistant Manager, Chef, Lead & More
Restaurant Management Hiring Event - Chicago Area
Are you seeking a management position with a strong company? This hiring event provides a unique opportunity to sit down and interview face-to-face with hiring managers from multiple restaurants.
Each company is hiring to fill their own management openings in the greater Chicago area! They offer competitive starting pay, strong benefits and career advancement opportunities.
Management Positions Available:
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Kitchen Manager
- Sous Chef
- Restaurant Theatre Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Floor Manager
- Shift Leader
- Crew Member
These Restaurants Are Hiring:
- Pizza Hut
- Woodgrain Neapolitan Pizzeria, Oberweis Dairy & That Burger Joint
- Stan's Donuts & Coffee
- Labriola Cafe
- Labriola Chicago
- Raising Cane's
- Taco Bell
- Little Caesars
- AMC Dine-In Theatres
- Napolita Pizzeria & Wine Bar
- Pescadora Seafood & Oyster Bar
- The Dock at Montrose Beach
- Cafe Oliva at Ohio Street Beach
Area Locations Include: Chicago, Oak Brook, Lombard, Bloomingdale, Schaumburg, Mt Prospect, Rolling Meadows, Bolingbrook, Mt Prospect, Orland Park, Evergreen Park, Skokie, Naperville, Tinley Park, Palos Park, Downers Grove, Glen Ellyn, Glenview, Park Ridge, Glendale Heights, Montgomery, Hillside, Oak Lawn, Oak Park, Wood Dale, and more!
Offered Benefits Include: Competitive base pay, bonus opportunities, medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, career advancement opportunities and more.
Target Start Date: Immediately
Pay Range: $20,000 - $70,000 depending on position
Thursday, February 27th
10am to 2pm
Chicago Marriott Oak Brook
1401 West 22nd St, Oak Brook, IL 60523
(Located at Kingery Hwy & 22nd St, near Oakbrook Center)
- This is a free hiring event.
- Positions are available immediately. Offers can be made on the spot.
- Walk-ins are welcome or schedule an arrival time in advance.
- Bring extra resumes. Each company interviews separately.
- Professional attire is recommended.
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
• Email your resume: CHIZ@RMCJobs. com
• Or apply to this posting
• Then call 562-596-7072 to schedule an arrival time
The ideal candidates will have previous experience as a District Manager, Multi-Unit Manager, Store Manager, General Manager, Assistant Manager, Restaurant Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Kitchen Manager, Executive Chef, Culinary Manager, Catering Sales Manager, Food and Beverage Manager, F&B Manager, Banquet Manager, Service Manager, Shift Leader, Supervisor or another hospitality, restaurant or retail management position.