Restaurant Management Hiring Event - Denver Metro Area
Are you seeking a management position with a strong company? This hiring event provides a unique opportunity to sit down and interview face-to-face with hiring managers from multiple restaurants.
Each company is hiring to fill their own management openings in the greater Denver area! They offer competitive starting pay, strong benefits and career advancement opportunities.
These Restaurants Are Interviewing:
- High Flying Foods: New Belgium Brewing
- Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
- Red Robin
- Ameristar Casino & Resort - Black Hawk: Timberline Grill Steakhouse, Starbucks, VIP Lounge, Centennial Buffet & More
- Pizza Hut
- AMF & Bowlero
- Rubio's Coastal Grill
- Qdoba Mexican Eats
Management Positions Available:
- District Manager
- General Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Operations Manager
- Facilities Manager
- Kitchen Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Executive Chef
- Area Chef
- Chef de Cuisine
- Sous Chef
- Executive Steward
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Restaurant Lead
- Lead Cook
- Shift Supervisor
- Shift Leader
- Event Sales Representative
Area Locations Include: Denver, Aurora, Littleton, Lakewood, Berkley, Broomfield, Westminster, Longmont, Lafayette, Brighton, Northglenn, Sonesta, Wheat Ridge, Highlands Ranch, Centennial, Heather Ridge, Golden, Parker, Glendale, Boulder, Castle Rock, Englewood, Fort Collins, Black Hawk and more!
Offered Benefits Include: Competitive starting pay, bonus opportunities, medical, dental & vision insurance, life insurance, 401(k) program, paid time off, career advancement opportunities and more.
Manager Interviews will be held:
Thursday, September 26th
10am - 2pm
DoubleTree Hotel Denver Stapleton
3203 Quebec Street
Denver, CO 80207
(Located at Martin Luther King Blvd & Quebec St)
- Walk-ins are welcome or schedule an arrival time
- This is a free hiring event.
- These management positions are available immediately.
- Please bring extra resume copies. Each company will be interviewing separately.
- Professional attire is recommended.
We would love to hear from you!
- Email your resume to: DENZ@RMCJobs.com
- Or apply to this posting to send a resume
- Call to schedule an arrival time: (562) 596-7072
The ideal candidate will have experience as a General Manager, Assistant Manager, Restaurant Manager, Supervisor, Leader, Shift Manager, Service Manager, Banquet Manager, Assistant Manager, Retail Manager, Store Manager, District Manager, Area Manager, Multi-Unit Manager, Food and Beverage Manager, F&B Manager, FOH Manager, Kitchen Manager, Culinary Manager, Executive Chef, BOH Manager or another similar hospitality, retail or restaurant management position.