We are looking for an seasoned Experience delivery Director who can play an instrumental role in pushing the envelope of our next generation technology platform in order to deliver the best digital experience for our sales workforce, sales channels and end consumers in 14 countries; help move our Digital Transformation agenda; design and delivery platforms and solutions that allow new business models.
- As the Experience Delivery Director, you will be responsible for creating the best digital experience to beauty consultants and consumers in Latin America, delivering quality and innovative solutions in a fast and timely manner
- You will work closely with the business and other technology areas in order to create a modern technology environment
- You will also serve as role model to Engineers and Delivery Managers and guide them into delivering the best technology solutions
- If you are someone who gains personal satisfaction when accomplishing challenging projects and wants to create the best experience delivery team in Latin America, this is a great role for you
- Own technology solutions that deliver outstanding experiences to our beauty consultants and consumers
- Deliver exceptional digital experiences in a fast and timely manner
- Own and drive the technology roadmap for ecommerce and retail experiences
- Understand consultant and consumer needs and translate them into a technology strategy and roadmap to deliver outstanding solutions
- Collaborate with business and other technology stakeholders in order to create a modern technology environment
- Serve as role model to Engineering & Delivery Managers and guide them into delivering the best technology solutions
- Support teams in understanding and defining clear roadmaps for their solutions
- Establish modern architecture across the company and promote the use of modern architecture foundations within solutions: APIs, Microservices, Cloud Platforms and Containers
- Drive UX/ UI capabilities across the company
- Ensure experience teams have team members they need, and that product teams are long-lived
- Drive innovation across the technology organization and promote the use of industry leading technology trends
- Lead the transformation into a product model organization
- Promote Agile and DevOps ways of working
- Drive cross-functional collaboration
- Recruit, develop and coach the best experience team in Latin America
- Guide talent through their career paths
- Inspire and empower people in the organization
- Remove impediments
- Provide psychological safety for the people
- Allocate and manage dedicated budget for Experience Delivery area
- Track area performance and decide on courses of action
- Minimum of 12 years experience in Technology with 6 in an leadership role.
- Demonstrable track record of success in generating results, scaling technology and leading and building teams.
- Proven experience leading cross-functional tech teams in creating exceptional and high-performing applications and products
- Demonstrated history of crafting operational processes and long term vision for engineering teams.
- History of being a voice of inspiration, insight and authority on technology and engineering.
- Exceptional people skills and people-management skills. High emotional intelligence.
- Demonstrated experience working with both creative and technical teams fluidly and fluently; translating abstract or conceptual into executable objectives with measurable impact.
- Low ego and focuses on outcomes for customers and driving the business forward.
- Highly effective at creating collaborative relationships across an entire organization.
- An entrepreneur who sees ambiguity as opportunity, and obstacles as chances to build.
- High energy and action-oriented with a history of getting things done in complex environments.
- Superior analytical skills and attention to detail with good business judgment and maturity, diplomacy, and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Results orientation with a strong work ethic. Must be tenacious, with the emotional intelligence to know when to push harder and when to look for alternative approaches.
- Enable data-driven approach and a willingness to experiment to decide.
- Implementation experience with e-commerce platforms such as SAP Hybris, Elastic Path, Oracle Commerce, Magento, VTEX, etc.
- Solid expertise in modern tech stack for web and mobile development.
- Deep understanding of UX/ UI design
- Deep expertise in managing and developing Custom Built and COTS software solutions
- Strong knowledge of Modern Architecture foundations: APIs, Microservices, Cloud Platforms and Containers
- Deep knowledge in Agile and DevOps development methodologies
distributes beauty products through Direct Sales, E-commerce, and Retail channels. We develop talent by promoting the best
people through innovative ways of working, creating opportunities to grow, and fostering a
culture of high performance with solid leadership, focused on achieving extraordinary results.
Multinational Beauty Company
Why Work Here?Multinational beauty and personal care company that develops, produces and distributes beauty products through Direct Sales, E-commerce, and Retail channels. We develop talent by promoting the best people through innovative ways of working, creating opportunities to grow, and fostering a culture of high performance with solid leadership, focused on achieving extraordinary results.
We are bringing together the best technology team to transform the digital experience.