Quality and Process Assurance Engineer
Multilink Elyria, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Quality and Process Assurance Engineer is an integral part of the Quality Assurance Department. The position is responsible for leading and supporting the Quality Department in process engineering, product testing, product evaluation/appraisal, 3rd party testing, product compliance and certification, internal auditing, root cause analysis, document control and first article inspection reports (FAIR).
Key Job Responsibilities
- Leads internal and external (3rd party) product testing, evaluation and appraisal.
- Manages the communication and documentation of all product testing, evaluation and appraisal.
· Manages all 3rd party product safety listings (UL, CSA, ETL, etc) certifications (FDOT, ROHS, REACH, etc) and standards.
· Schedule and conduct audits/reviews of all controlled/documented processes.
· Implement and lead the implementation of processes to reduce cost, waste, and non-value add.
· Determine and document all root cause analysis and corrective action reports with collaboration from the Quality Manager.
· Implement and lead process engineering initiatives to improve efficiency and capacity
· Ensures all documentation and processes are controlled and implemented with collaboration from the Quality Manager.
· Subject matter expert in reference to the Quality Management System and document compliance.
· Perform all document control duties and activities through the Quality Management System (Unipoint)
- Complete First Article Inspections (FAIR) on all new, modified, or ECN products.
- Ensure FAIR reports are documented and organized in the Quality Management System.
- Promotes teamwork, effective communication, and adherence to company policies, process, and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- BS. degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality with a minimum of three (5) year’s experience in developing and implementing a mindset for improvement and quality in a manufacturing environment.
- Certified Internal Audit Certification, preferred.
- Six Sigma Certification, preferred
- Knowledge and experience within product safety listings, certifications and compliance.
- Strong project management experience with the ability to be a process owner and effectively implement and respond to change.
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Adobe Acrobat
- Lift, carry, push and or pull 1 – 50 lbs frequently.
- Squat/kneel, bend/stoop, twist/turn, grasp and reach overhead and outward frequently.
- Sit, stand and walk for 1 – 10 hours per day.
- Close mental and visual attention required, coordinating manual dexterity with mental and visual attention for sustained periods of time.
For over 37 years, Multilink has proudly been innovating solutions in the USA. We are a family-owned and operated manufacturer located in Elyria, Ohio. Over our history, we’ve designed and manufactured products and components for numerous Multiple Service Providers (MSP) network infrastructures, commercial blenders, commercial welding boxes, commercial and residential network equipment, and many other industry-leading solutions. Our solutions change the way we live and work all around the world. Today, Multilink remains a global leader in the telecommunications industry. Our research, development, and innovative ways help turn possibilities into reality within a rapidly growing, connected world.