Account Manager - Medical Device
- Posted: over a month ago
The Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customer’s needs and expectations are met by the company. The Account Manager accomplishes this through excellent working relationships with customers and internal stakeholders while meeting or exceeding sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate internal stakeholders, including support, manufacturing, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meet or exceed assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Lead strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Assess, clarify and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Conduct new business development efforts within assigned territory.
- Achieve strategic customer objectives.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing, business administration, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: Demonstrated ability to plan and implement results-oriented sales and marketing activities. Demonstrated ability to think and plan on the strategic level. Strong leadership and sound decision-making qualities. Willingness to travel.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: At least 8 years of progressive experience in a related industrial sales and marketing capacity, some of which must be in precision production machining and engineering
SKILLS ABILITIES: Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with a wide variety of customers, prospects, Company personnel, independent representatives, and others at all levels.
PHYSICAL STRENGTH: Mobility within the work facility. Communicating with others both verbally and written
LANGUAGE ABILITY: ENGLISH
BusinessView all jobs at MultiSource Mfg