MultiCam Southeast is looking for a highly self-motivated Sales Professional to sell MultiCam CNC cutting systems in North and South Carolina. Product lines include high-speed routing, plasma, laser, waterjet and knife cutting systems. This is a base pay plus commission position. The sales manager must be a self-motivator, able to work with minimal supervision, have the ability to effectively educate customers about products and services, and be a natural at closing deals.
Essential responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Aggressively grows sales in the Carolinas territory.
- Increase sales with existing accounts.
- Uncover new sales opportunities with a heavy emphasis on building a strong sales pipeline.
- Continue to develop and maintain good customer relationships and MultiCam’s reputation in the local market.
- Coordinate all sales activities for the Carolinas market including product demonstrations, research, and marketing.
Desired Skills & Experience
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- College degree preferred
- 3+ years experience capital equipment sales with a solid track record of securing sales.
- Hands-on CNC and CAD/CAM operational knowledge.
Special Qualifications (Training, Technical skills, etc.):
- Must have a level of proficiency with Internet, Email, and Microsoft office programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Understanding of financial impacts of commercial decisions
- Understanding of company's products and services
- Experience in uncovering and securing new accounts is vital to this position