Customer Service Rep (CSR) Technical Sales
Multi-national manufacturer of engineered metal components is looking to add an experienced Technical Sales/ Customer Service Representative (CSR) with relevant industry experience.
The ideal candidate must be able to perform in a fast paced work environment and have the ability to multi-task, work well under pressure, communicate effectively, complete tasks on time, all this while providing our customers “Exceptional Customer Service.”
Responsibilities/experience include but are not limited to the following:
- Effective customer communication both verbal and electronic
- Effective interaction with all sales staff as well as Engineering, Quality and Production personnel
- Process request for quotations from customers
- Acknowledge purchase orders
- Enter sales orders and/or process change orders in the system
- Familiarity with ERP/MRP software like Global Shop, or SAP
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, CRM, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish a big plus
- Experience in a job shop or related industry a plus
- Great phone skills.
Apply for this great opportunity Today!
For consideration, please forward your resume.
We offer growth opportunities, competitive salary, 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision