- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What are we doing: We are a tech company, operating a thriving and growing broadcast platform, Alexa ranked in the top 100 sites internationally, and the top 25 in the United States, with approximately 10 million daily users, and a worldwide community of fans. Independent Broadcasters use our platform to create and share live streaming video, photographs, and similar content, generally adult in nature, (but no adult content is required).
While designing new features, we always look at web metrics to understand a potential impact on many cohorts of users. We work with many user personas from different countries all over the globe and seek for a middle ground to bring all of them a fantastic user experience. Our design team works in very many different directions - sign-up and purchase forms, settings and menu forms, video streaming overlays, designing interactive chats with emoticons, social media integrations and displaying recommendations.
We are seeking to add a talented and empathetic UI/UX Designer and build new features of streaming technology together! It is a contract-to-hire position in our WeHo office.
- Collaborate with your team to design features for our users
- Collect the data to determine the idea and the strategy for implementing new features
- Report findings and recommendations based on usability and interaction design best practices
- Build prototypes and wireframes
- Use data analytics to understand the performance of your design
- Work closely with software engineers and product managers
- A portfolio of previous work demonstrating your achievements in delivering user interaction solutions
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns and principles
- Ability to rapidly prototype mockups based on ideas, conversations, and needs of the user
- Ability to communicate visually
- Good understanding of user behavior and ability to empathize
- Proficiency with design tools Figma, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- The opportunity to affect one of the most trafficked websites worldwide
- The authority and responsibility to build out exceptional features
- Work in an innovative environment and high-caliber experts
- Flexible working schedule
- Health&Life insurance with dental and vision plan
- 401k matching
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days
- Paid lunches