Receive incoming orders of parts and equipment from suppliers. Compare company information from bill of lading, packing slips or orders against actual shipment to verify completeness.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Note condition of shipment, if any shortage or damage is found, record problem with shipper at time of receipt. Notify purchasing department of problem.
- Count parts, verify order quantity using hand count, scale count or estimated count.
- Attach signage label.
- Cycle count inventory on a weekly basis.
- Receiving incoming product from carrier trucks.
- Print daily UPS report.
- Count, open and check boxes for damage.
- Stock parts per proper location.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED and/or 1 to 3 months related experience or training.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Ability to pass Forklift Training Program.
Monday – Friday 8:00AM to 4:30PM
Health, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K, Profit Sharing, Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays, Paid Personal Days, Paid Uniforms, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Volunteer Day, $500 Sign on Bonus, and much more!