- Posted: 5 days ago
***SIGN ON BONUS***
Offering $1000 Sign on Bonus. Eligibility & details will be discussed during interview.
- PAID TRAINING
- EXCELLENT BENEFITS - MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, AFLAC & 401K
- COMPANY SPONSORED LIFE INSURANCE POLICY & ACCIDENTAL DEATH AND DISMEMBERMENT
- COMPETITIVE PAY + WEEKLY INCENTIVE BASED ON PRODUCTION
- VEHICLE MILEAGE REIMBURSEMENT
- TOOLS FOR JOB ARE PROVIDED
- COMPREHENSIVE EMPLOYEE REWARDS PROGRAM
- EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH PROGRAM
- EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM
- PAID SICK LEAVE
- FUN & FAST PACED WORK ENVIRONMENT WITH SUPPORTIVE MANAGEMENT & GREAT COMPANY CULTURE!
About Our Company :
Multi-Comm, Inc. is a Veteran-Owned Small Business specializing in providing installation and maintenance services for the cable television and telecommunications industry, as well as the private sector. At Multi-Comm we provide a wide variety of services including commercial and residential cable installation, fiber optic installation and maintenance, rewiring and retrofit, soft construction, structured cabling and more.
With a focus on safety, quality and customer satisfaction, Multi-Comm Inc. technicians install cable television, high-speed internet, and digital telephone services. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individuals who enjoy interacting with customers and are dynamic team players with high standards.
QUALITY WORKMANSHIP is the key to our success! Therefore, only individuals who are team-oriented, have excellent customer service skills and are committed to providing high-quality work will be considered for these positions.
Cable television and telecommunications technicians install, maintain, and upgrade cable systems. They also perform repair work and respond to service problems of cable users. Their main goal is to keep a cable system operating efficiently.
Cable technicians also respond to problems reported by a subscriber. These technicians generally repair amplifiers, cabling equipment, or lines. They may also correct malfunctions occurring in the cable system. They practice preventive maintenance by visually scanning the cable system periodically. By catching minor problems early, they can prevent major disruptions in cable service later.
This position is responsible for completing installations and disconnects as well as other services and activities associated with the operation and maintenance of the cable, broadband, and telephony systems.
- Complete scheduled installations, disconnects and other activities associated with the operation and maintenance of a cable, broadband, and telephony systems on time
- Works aloft and in confined spaces; climb ladders and poles, enter attics, telco rooms, buildings, crawl spaces, etc.
- Troubleshoot and repair minor technical problems
- Ability to work well alone and in teams accurately complete work orders, forms and reports as required
- Maintain and manage stock issued to perform job tasks
- Recognize and comply with all Company and OSHA safety policies and regulations
- Maintain the flexibility to vary workload to meet constantly changing demands
- Possess a positive and professional attitude, maintain a presentable appearance, and relate well with the public
- Ability to use communication devices as needed to complete work orders
- Must be quality conscious and take pride in your work
- Daily data entry for work performed
Candidate Requirements :
- Clean personal truck, van or SUV required capable of handling a 28 ft ladder (If you do not have a ladder rack, we will provide one)
- Must have valid Drivers License, Registration, & Auto Insurance (DMV records pulled)
- MUST possess good time management skills
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check
- Must be physically able to perform job functions
- Must be organized and well-groomed
- Must possess basic computer skills
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required
- Must communicate effectively via email, phone, etc. and respond quickly and accurately to Supervisors/Management and other staff
- Adaptability and being able to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to handle various tasks simultaneously, organize, prioritize, make decisions and work efficiently and effectively under deadlines as required
- Be able to work comfortably indoors and outdoors
- Use various hand tools
- Cannot be afraid of heights
- Must be willing to work varying shifts and hours including possible mandatory overtime, 6 days per week, weekends, and holidays
- Maintain a positive attitude
Pay: $33,000 - $80,000/yr plus mileage reimbursement
Upon completion of the initial PAID TRAINING CLASS, each graduate will receive all of the necessary tools needed to perform the job.
Interested in joining us? Apply today!
AddressSan Diego, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?