Multi-Color Corporation Napa, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Multi-Color is one of the largest and most awarded label companies in the world, servicing segments such as Home & Personal Care, Food & Beverage, Wine & Spirits and Consumer Durables. A true global leader, our state-of-the-art facilities operate in over 26 countries.
Our 10,000+ employees are guided by our core values: Integrity, Passion, Creativity, Perseverance and Achievement. These values constantly guide our interactions and decision making at Multi-Color!
The Press Operator is responsible for supporting the Lead Press Operator in all job functions as outlined per primary duties and responsibilities to ensure maximum quality and productivity. While executing the duties of a Second Press Operator, Lead Press Operator skills and tasks will be trained as the goal is for Second Pressman to support by filling in gaps as Lead Operator when necessary.
- Check press schedule and make sure all components are ready for next job to insure a quick change over
- Verify with Set-up crew that all elements are correct and set up (e.g. tooling, screen/foil units, etc.)
- Collect job bag, job record, correct reading folder, and color cards. Review all relevant information with Operator before starting make ready.
- Make sure correct job stock/foil and make ready are available at press side.
- Assist Lead Operator with make ready as directed.
- Perform necessary QA testing such as bar code scans, UPC checks, copy verification, and color verification.
- Inform Operator of any quality, color, and fit issues
- Assist with wash-up and changeover of press.
- Maintain a clean work area and follow all 5S standards
- Make sure press supplies are filled at end of shift
- Be engaged in the printing process to expand on your own personal skillset
- Keep press running to cover Lead Press Operator breaks when requested by supervisor.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Multi-Color Corporation