• Oversee Company Finance department and administrative functions to ensure effective and efficient execution, including management of all personnel matters at company as head of HR
• Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization on a monthly basis.
• Understand company strategy, business, and growth initiatives.
• Serve as a key member of Executive Leadership team working closely with other Senior Executives regarding P&L reporting and analysis, contract management, legal and labor issues.
• Participate in pivotal decisions as they relate to strategic company financial initiatives.
• Implement policies, processes and procedures as required by the company's Executive Leadership team.
• Remain current on HR, accounting and audit best practices in accordance with US GAAP, federal, state and local laws and taxes.
• Represent company’s interests to banks, our accounting firm, public auditors and officials, supporting strategic alliances with clients, vendors and business partners.
Typical on-going activities:
Accounting month-end close process and General Ledger maintenance for company and its stand alone subsidiaries. Banking, Insurance, Legal and Tax Activities Contract Management Payroll and HR activity Detailed Monthly Data Entry into Quickbooks
Candidate’s Minimum Requirements:
Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting or Finance (MBA preferred); CPA also a plus.
3-5 years minimum experience as a VP Finance or CFO in a mid-size Company, or qualified Finance/Accounting Professional truly ready to take-on a senior Finance role.
10+years total Finance and Accounting experience, with 5+ years in non-manufacturing services
Proven record of expertise and understanding of GAAP accounting, compliance and reporting.
Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls and compliance-related issues.
"Hands On” ERP Systems experience; advance QuickBooks Pro skills preferred.
Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence and executive presence - ability to motivate staff. Outstanding communication and presentation skills. A detail oriented individual with superior analytical, reasoning and problem-solving abilities.
If desired, you may include a cover letter in the same PDF as your resume/CV.
Salary commensurate with experience