Mulligan Security, the tri-state's leading private security organization, has immediate job opportunities for Security Officers at Class “A” properties in New York City.
The starting wage up to $16.75 per hour including an extensive benefit package, 401k plan, paid holidays, paid sick and vacation.
Selected candidates must:
- Must be a NYS Licensed Security Guard Officer
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have 8HR Pre-assignment, 16 OJT and 8Hr Annual completed
- Must have valid NYS DOS Security Guard Unique Identification Card
- Must possess a F01 Fire Guard Safety Certificate
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to stand for eight consecutive hours
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors
- Must perform security patrols of designated areas on foot
- Must observe and report suspicious activities and persons
- Must respond to alarms and security related incidents
- Must have ability to operate radio or telephone equipment and/or console monitors
- Must have ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public
- Must monitor and control access at building entrances and exits
- Must investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities
- Must pass a detailed two-step interview process to qualify for the position.
Please click the link below to apply or copy and paste to your browser.