Project Manager, Site Work Division
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Project Manager, Site Work Division
Type: Full time, exempt
Location: Falls Church, VA –Remote/Teleworking
Reports To: Director of Operations
Visit Us: https://www.mullerec.com/
We are a specialty Civil Contractor that works throughout the Mid-Atlantic Region specializing in a broad range of services. Our clients include Site Development/Heavy Highway/Infrastructure Contractors, General Contractors, Real Estate Developers, Government Agencies, Homebuilders and Property Managers that work in Virginia, Maryland, DC, Pennsylvania, West Virginia & Delaware.
We are seeking a highly qualified applicant to join our growing team! Muller is hiring for a Full-Time Project Manager to add to our Site Work Division. This is a new role, which provides the opportunity to be a part of a division that we expect to see significant growth in over the next few years. The ideal candidate will have direct site work experience, the ability to identify opportunities for new work during a job, possess extensive troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, and proven experience in a management role.Disclaimer: The following description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential responsibilities of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required.
- Manage site excavation jobs for a variety of clients throughout the region. Daily tasks include scheduling and managing crews, working with the site superintendent, and constantly communicating with the client to ensure jobs are completed correctly and in the most efficient way possible.
- Act as lead Project Manager on the following types of projects:
- Excavation and grading work
- Small Full Site Development Packages
- Green infrastructure
- Small demolition projects
- Get projects under contract working with client representatives after jobs have been won by our Estimating team
- Coordinate with client's representative to confirm construction schedule and sequence
- Manage vendor and subcontractor buyout.
- Gather submittal and safety information required for the project.
- Put together job sheets for foremen and crew to perform the work needed daily.
- Manage our construction sequence by communicating with our Field and Operations Team, the GC, and our own subcontractors throughout the life of the project.
- Coordinate materiel deliveries and preloaded items for the crews
- Check in with crews every morning and afternoon to confirm production updates and address any other issues.
- Communication with the client is critical for this role. We need someone who is extremely responsive and can manage multiple jobs and priorities at a given time.
- Job cost tracking
- At minimum 5+ years of project management experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience with a site excavation company
- Ability to read civil plans
- Knowledge of several types of site work
- Client oriented and responsive
- Ability to manage a project with limited guidance from award to closeout
- College degree preferred but not required
- Competitive Salary
- Yearly Bonus
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Health/Dental/Vision plus Ancillary Benefits
- 401K with Company match
- Company phone, computer, monitors, keyboard, mouse etc.
Muller Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of merit.
TechnologyView all jobs at Muller, Inc.