Falls Church, VA
- Expired: February 01, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Ensure job site safety
- Ensure proper excavation & compaction procedures are performed
- Install sanitary and storm water sewer structures and pipe systems
- Cut pipes to required lengths
- Assist in aligning pipes during pipeline construction
- Align and position pipes to prepare them for welding or sealing
- Check slopes for conformance to requirements, using levels or lasers
- Connect pipe pieces and seal joints, using welding equipment, cement, fittings, or glue
- Tap and drill holes into pipes to introduce auxiliary lines or devices
- Cover pipes with earth or other materials
- Grade and level trench bases, using tamping machines and hand tools
- Train others in pipe-laying techniques
- Ability access secured facilities
- Ability to operate large excavators with precision
- High attention to detail
- Pay based on experience and certifications
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance/Short Term Disability/Accident/Critical Illness/Hospital Confinement
- Paid Time Off
- 401 + Match
AddressFalls Church, VA
ConstructionView all jobs at Muller, Inc.
Get fresh Site Safety Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.