Creative Director, Art
- $160 Hourly
At MullenLowe we put creativity at the center of everything we do.
We are a culture of makers who are committed to craft and always hungry for what's next.
We are entrepreneurial in spirit, disarmingly honest and embrace out of the box thinking with different points of view.
We are on a mission to do great work that drives our clients' business and shapes their brands.
Work that is modern, disruptive and in culture.
Work that people will talk about and share with their friends. And most of all, great work that makes you think and feel something.
If you're looking to have impact in building a creative culture of belonging, this is the place for you!
Creative Directors (CD) are responsible for creative output for a specific group of accounts which includes staff supervision and creative development through production. They drive the agency's standards of creative excellence, timeliness, and profitability while achieving the clients' goals. CD's work closely with senior-level client contacts and are experienced presenters. Creative Directors ensure the timely development and execution of plans, campaigns, and projects to assure growth, creative excellence, and profit goals are achieved.Responsibilities
- Provide leadership/motivation and convey the vision and values of the agency
- Mentor creative team members, providing clear direction and constructive feedback
- Supervise junior team members, providing feedback, guidance, and development opportunities
- Craft big ideas and experiences
- Develop holistic and robust 360 campaigns and memorable/famous creative campaigns from start to finish
- Pitch new business
- Lead client meetings
- Actively identifies new opportunities and future trends
- Build, mentor, and hire talent to amplify a culture of inclusion and belonging
- Find creative opportunities where possible even if they haven't been assigned.
- Four-year degree required.
- 8+ years of agency or marketing experience
- Captivating presentation skills and an expert in MAC software and Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Please submit a link to your work when applying.
- Exceptional strategic thinking with experience crafting creative strategies
- Ability to tailor messaging, keeping the audience in mind.
- Strong conceptual skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing/supervising Creative talent
- Industry awarded work preferred
- Other duties as assigned*
The salary range for this position is $160-$240K. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position; market considerations; budgetary considerations; tenure and standing with the company (applicable to current employees); as well as the employee's/applicant's background, pertinent experience and qualifications.
The work is never perfect, so how could we ask that of our applicants? What we do seek out at MullenLowe are original thinkers with a thing for unconventional ideas that solve tomorrow's big problems. Is that you? Check doubt at the door and apply for the roles that will excite and challenge you in new ways.
At MullenLowe U.S., we believe openness is fundamental to creativity. We're open to different approaches, perspectives, and ways of thinking that come from working with people from diverse cultures, ethnicities, and sexual orientations, and we don't believe we can get to the best place creatively without them. We strongly encourage women; Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) individuals; LGBTQ+ individuals; people with disabilities; people of all ages and religion; members of ethnic minorities; foreign-born residents; and veterans to apply.
We do not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Black At MullenLowe:
We signed a pledge with In For 13 to be the change we want to see in the advertising and production industry by elevating the representation, inclusion, and advancement of Black talent across our agency. We stand committed to this pledge and our goals to continually evolve into a workforce rich with diversity of thought, experiences, perspectives, and people.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: email@example.com - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.
MullenLowe U.S.Boston, MA
Arts and Entertainment
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.