At MullenLowe we put creativity at the center of everything we do.
We are a culture of makers who are committed to craft and always hungry for what's next.
We are entrepreneurial in spirit, disarmingly honest and embrace out of the box thinking with different points of view.
We are on a mission to do great work that drives our clients' business and shapes their brands.
Work that is modern, disruptive and in culture.
Work that people will talk about and share with their friends. And most of all, great work that makes you think and feel something.
If you're looking to have impact in building a creative culture of belonging, this is the place for you!
Account Management at MullenLowe is about more than just client service (although we do that, too). As the connector between clients, partners, and the agency, everyone in Account Management is required to be hyper-adaptable and flexible, offering thoughtful builds in creative development, passionately selling through a campaign, mediating between different points of view and keeping things fair, having tough conversations for the good of the relationship and work — and, of course, being a positive awesome person people always want to have in the room. Account Management is expected to be the persuasive, resilient, and relentless force it takes to helps great work get made, combining sharp points of view on both business and creative.
The Account Supervisor oversees the daily execution needs of client business, while beginning to contribute on a strategic level under the direction of the Account Director. As day-to-day project owners, the Account Supervisor is the first on the field when new projects come in, and the last line of defense before the work is released. This means you'll need an extensive knowledge of the production process, incredible attention to detail, the agility to adapt to changing needs and new projects, and the communication skills needed for a seamless, trust-driven client-agency relationship. The right candidate needs no handholding, thrives on a challenge, and always advocates for great work.
- Develops strong relationships with clients through total immersion in business—demonstrating knowledge of the industry, astute business acumen, and understanding of client dynamics.
- Aims for the biggest success and plays a defensive game along the way; advocating for breakthrough creative that delivers results by developing and delivering persuasive POVs backed by data and research.
- Demonstrates fiscal responsibility in managing budgets, projects, and resource utilization.
- Anticipates and navigates around potential pitfalls—seeing around corners. Ability to think strategically, proactively identifying problems and offering alternative solutions before they happen.
- First point of escalation for issues from junior account team members; exercises discretion in knowing when more senior involvement is needed to resolve issues.
- Supervises junior account team members, providing feedback, guidance and development opportunities.
- Oversees development of cross-channel marketing campaigns across broadcast TV, radio, print, digital, social, and display, ensuring projects are executed with precision, timeliness, and attention to detail; knows how and when to involve other departments/stakeholders.
- Education: Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in advertising/marketing required; previous agency and management experience preferred.
- Software: Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.), Google G-Suite products, and Keynote required.
- Communication: strong written and verbal communication required; ability to present well and read a room.
- Soft Skills: Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, flawless attention to detail, tireless work ethic, tenacious follow-up.
- Other duties as assigned*
The work is never perfect, so how could we ask that of our applicants? What we do seek out at MullenLowe are original thinkers with a thing for unconventional ideas that solve tomorrow's big problems. Is that you? Check doubt at the door and apply for the roles that will excite and challenge you in new ways.
At MullenLowe U.S., we believe openness is fundamental to creativity. We're open to different approaches, perspectives, and ways of thinking that come from working with people from diverse cultures, ethnicities, and sexual orientations, and we don't believe we can get to the best place creatively without them. We strongly encourage women; Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) individuals; LGBTQ+ individuals; people with disabilities; people of all ages and religion; members of ethnic minorities; foreign-born residents; and veterans to apply.
We do not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Black At MullenLowe:
We signed a pledge with In For 13 to be the change we want to see in the advertising and production industry by elevating the representation, inclusion, and advancement of Black talent across our agency. We stand committed to this pledge and our goals to continually evolve into a workforce rich with diversity of thought, experiences, perspectives, and people.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.
MullenLowe U.S.Los Angeles, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.