Mullan, Inc. is seeking entry-level professionals with hospitality, customer service and/or restaurant industry backgrounds for a Junior Account Manager position.
As a consulting firm to Fortune 500 clients, our Junior Account Managers specialize in bridging the gap between our clients and the customers they serve every day. Due to the high demand for our services in this market, we are looking for additional growth-focused individuals to join our team.
Candidates with experience in hospitality, customer service, and the restaurant industry have a great track record of success at our firm due to their problem solving abilities, interpersonal communication skills, and love for working with people.
Responsibilities of a Junior Account Manager include:
- Acquiring new customers and providing an excellent customer experience
- Presenting the benefits of our client's products and services
- Creating custom packages based on customers' wants and needs
- Building rapport and creating lasting relationships
- Account analysis and review
- Participating in training workshops to increase office and team performance
- Traveling for quarterly training and networking events
Our Junior Account Managers gain experience in the following areas:
- Business presentation and communication
- Training new team members
- Team leadership and professional office presence
- Business finance and budgeting
- Small-scale team management
- Time and priority management
- A fun team atmosphere
- Full training
- Performance-based promotions
- Travel opportunities
- Uncapped career growth
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred, but not required
- A friendly, outgoing personality
- Ability to work with a variety of clients and team members
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Self-motivated and competitive spirit
- Ability to problem-solve and think on your feet
If you are interested in joining our team, submit your resume and contact info immediately.
Why Work Here?Mullan Inc is a premier consulting firm in Jacksonville, FL. Best known for our marketing and sales services, we’re contracted by a series of clients ranging from the technology, telecommunication, renewable energy, office supply, and merchant processing industries. What differentiates our services from other consulting firms in Jacksonville is the personalization we put into every consultation and the belief that our direct marketing approach creates longer-lasting customers.
Awesome team, great work-life balance, and fun environment!