Salary: $95,000 to $110,000
Immediate need for Optical Engineer to develop optics for military applications, including live operations.
1. BS in Optical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Physics or equivalent
2. U.S. Citizenship and ability to get obtain security clearance
3. 4 or more years of experience, or MS plus 2 years.
4. Hands on Optical Lab experience
5. Defense Industry experience
6. Rational DOORS experience
The engineer will provide support for ongoing development contracts and proposals, deriving optical specifications to meet system requirements, developing and verifying optical designs. Candidate will work in small development teams on all aspects of the optical system development life cycle including requirements, design, integration, unit testing, and deployment. Self-motivation and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team are required.
Relocation assistance is available
Email resume to email@example.com. For further information, call Tom Mulhearn at 252-255-1033.
Recruiting and Search