Assistant Store Manager at Muldoon Catalyst Cannabis Co.
- $20 to $22 Hourly
Assistant Store Manager Job Description
CEO, Operations Manager, and Store Manager
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for supporting the Store Manager in the daily business operations of the retail store. These tasks include supervising employees, communicating with and assisting customers, checking in new inventory, and carrying out any additional directives delegated by the Store Manager or Executive Team.
What we believe in:
We believe cannabis has the potential to create enormous positive change, to bring simple and clean healing options into one’s own hands, to empower and energize minds, to enhance and alter perceptions for the better – for ourselves, for society and for our world.
From grow to retail, Catalyst is 100% committed to lessening our impact on our planet and being environmental stewards. We encourage our employees and our customers to reduce, reuse and recycle at our facilities and in their homes.
To create a unique and awesome customer experience by making a positive difference in the world, offering quality products, and providing exceptional service.
Why work at Catalyst:
Catalyst is not only committed to the health of our planet and customers, but the health and happiness of our employees. During these trying times, we continue to follow CDC covid guidelines while offering reimbursable sick leave, paid time off, and a heavy employee discount. We believe in open and honest communication and work diligently to provide our staff with the tools they need to succeed!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Serves customers by training staff and purchasing and displaying products.
- Trains store staff by reviewing and revising sales training materials, reviewing job performance and coaching needs with retail store manager, and developing and implementing new product training.
- Evaluates competition by visiting competing stores to gather information about attributes, such as style, quality, presentation, and pricing of competitive merchandise.
- Attracts customers by originating display ideas, following display suggestions or schedules, constructing or assembling prefabricated display materials, and creating merchandise displays in windows and showcases, and on the sales floor.
- Promotes sales by demonstrating merchandise and products to customers.
- Helps customers by providing information, answering questions, obtaining merchandise requested, completing payment transactions, and preparing merchandise for delivery.
- Prepares sales and customer relations reports by analyzing and categorizing sales information, and identifying and investigating customer complaints and service suggestions.
- Maintains a safe and clean store environment by developing and publishing evacuation routes, training employees in de-escalation techniques, and determining and documenting locations of potentially dangerous materials.
- Keeps current inventory records by accurately checking in merchandise
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Delivers quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Improves professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices
- Maintains clean and tidy workspace, including supervision of cleaning services
- Precisely enters payments and receipts in cash reporting log and maintains accurate records
Requirements of Position
- Ability to accurately handle cash payments
- Exceptional communication skills
- Retail/Sales knowledge or experience
- Employee management experience
Qualifications / Certifications:
- Alaska Marijuana Handlers Card
- Municipality of Anchorage Food Handlers Card
- Microsoft Office experience
- Cannabis POS experience
- Cannabis Product and Regulations knowledge
Nothing in this job specification restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Critical features of this job are described under various headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. The above statements are strictly intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed.
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation is $20.00 - $22.00/hour.
About Catalyst Cannabis Company: Catalyst Cannabis Company is looking for an individual to join our team. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, motivated and trustworthy.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.
Muldoon Catalyst Cannabis Co.Anchorage, AK
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.