Mulberry Gardens, the premier assisted living community in Munroe Falls, is now hiring for an Assistant Administrator.
Our residents deserve the best so we are seeking people who understand hospitality, integrity and compassion. We believe patience, loyalty, understanding, and hard work are the core components of rewarding lives and careers. If this interests you, come join our team!
Brief Summary of Position:
Assists the Administrator with ensuring adherence to all operational systems, functions and regulatory compliance. Performs Community accounting functions, human resources functions, and payroll functions.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Possess an Administrator’s license and/or certification in good standing pursuant to applicable state regulations or obtain the same within ninety (90) days of hire to remain qualified as the Assistant Administrator.
- Must pass a criminal background check prior to hire or within the time allowed pursuant to state or provincial hiring requirements.
- Meet all state or provincial requirements including CPR, first aid and other certifications necessary to comply with applicable state or provincial regulations for hire.
- Possess valid state or provincial food handler’s card.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing, with residents and staff.
- Possess outstanding organizational skills.
- Possess outstanding customer service skills.
- Experience in computer use and relevant software; Word and Excel preferred.
About Our Benefits:
We offer competitive compensation and a benefit package that includes paid time off and the opportunity to elect healthcare, dental, vision and disability benefits, as well as supplemental life insurance. In addition, we offer a 401k plan with a match determined by the Company and an employee assistant program (EAP). We also have a very unique culture and love to celebrate year-round!
How to Apply:
Submit a cover letter and resume for consideration. mulberrygardens.hiring@HawthornRet.com
We do pre-employment background checks, employment verifications and reference checks. Mulberry Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer