ONLINE PRODUCT MERCHANDISER
Responsible for ensuring all ecommerce categories and products are accurately represented and remain up-to-date, and that images, titles, pricing, and descriptions are present and displayed correctly. This position will also assist in new product and data feed development.
· Provide a smooth user experience by ensuring that products are categorized correctly, enabling the customer to find the relevant product quickly and maximize conversions.
· Ensure that all website pages are effectively merchandised - which includes making sure the main product image captures the customers attention, the gallery images fully showcase product functionality and features, and that the descriptions are accurate and lead to increased conversions.
· Working with Marketing/Sales/Production teams to create/implement promotions and create new images and videos for online products and collections.
· Responsible for the accuracy of online product information, pricing, and categorization.
· Consistently review website and make sure products and categories are displayed in a logical way to the customer, and then correct where necessary.
· As needed, you will create and/or help edit data feeds used for product import in NetSuite and Shopify, as well as 3rd party shopping sites (Google Merchant / Amazon / eBay).
· Must have Ecommerce experience
· Experience with NetSuite is preferred.
· Must have at least basic HTML / CSS coding experience.
· Must have experience working with data feeds and 3rd party sales channels (Amazon).
· Must have experience using Google Analytics.
· Must have strong writing abilities.
· Experience writing sales/marketing collateral is preferred.
· Must have exceptional organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize workload.
Must be able to speak and understand the English language.
Learn more at www.MudHole.com!
Mud Hole Custom Tackle
Why Work Here?Mud Hole Custom Tackle, Inc. is the world’s largest supplier of rod building supplies in the world. A leading e-retailer and mail order supplier, Mud Hole has become the “go-to” and trusted supplier of hobbyists, small manufacturers and large OEM’s worldwide by offering superior shopping experience, rapid delivery and stellar customer service. Learn more at www.MudHole.com!
Fun, relaxed and Wonderful working environment! Opportunities for advancement through cross training in warehouse departments.