- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HOURLY RATE: $25.00
Season: September to December
Location: 1st Avenue (Seattle, Washington)
- Day Shift (6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.)
- Night Shift (2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.)
JOB SUMMARY: Under the supervision of the Muckleshoot Seafood Products (MSP) Staff, oversees the salmon unloading operations at the First Avenue property in relation to the Tribal salmon harvest.
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: This list is intended only to illustrate the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or is a logical assignment to the position.
- Manually unloading fish from boats of various sizes and shapes.
- Filling buckets with ice and assisting fishers getting that ice to into their boats.
- General clean-up assigned on site.
- Because of MSP’s commitment to community service and the well-being of its members, each employee may be expected to perform a wide range of office and field duties from time to time. Such duties may or may not be related to their regular responsibilities.
- Shirts with sleeves
- Rain gear and rubber boots
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Continuously stands, listens, uses vision, uses foot controls, and/or drives a moving vehicle. Frequently talks, walks, balances, bends at the waist, reaches with hands and arms, twists, and uses fingers for grasping and manual dexterity. Frequently lifts and/or pushes/pulls up to 50 lbs. occasionally sits. Occasionally carries up to 50 lbs. continuously works outdoors, with continuous exposure to weather and moving mechanical parts. Occasional exposure to excessive noise.
Muckleshoot Development Corporation
121 South River StSeattle, WA
Get fresh Seasonal Deckhand jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.