ALL APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE THE APPLICATION PROCESS IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT. PLEASE GO TO www.muckleshootcasino.com/careers to apply by or before the posting close date and to review the full Job Description.
JOB TITLE: Recruiter
STATUS: Hourly, Non-Exempt
POSITION REPORTS TO: Recruiting Manager
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING FOR POSITION REQUIRED (or Preferred):
High School Diploma or GED required.
Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, public or business administration, communications, or closely related field required.
Two (2) years successful employment/recruitment experience in a high volume, fast paced, multi-division organization required. Equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered in lieu of Degree.
PHR (SPHR), AIRS, SHRM-CP (SCP) certification preferred.
SPECIFIC SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR POSITION:
1. Proven success in full cycle recruiting from sourcing to on-boarding.
2. Demonstrate proficient knowledge and skill in all recruitment and selection activities.
3. Strong skills and competence working with Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point; and applicable ATS and Recruiting Software, i.e., ADP RM.
4. Demonstrate ability to gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
5. Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building, including the ability to communicate with people at all levels, both in writing and verbally. Read, write and speak English fluently.
6. Proficient in business English and business protocol including grammar, spelling, punctuation, vocabulary, and intermediate arithmetic and statistical analysis skills.
7. Demonstrate ability to research, prepare and analyze statistical and narrative human resources related reports and information.
8. Proven ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members, applicants, managers and the general public.
9. Work positively and enthusiastically with the public and speak in front of large and small groups.
10. Demonstrate strong expertise in managing multiple tasks and changing priorities within a high-pressure environment with speed and accuracy.
11. Proven ability to work independently and effectively on a broad variety of recruitment projects.
12. Demonstrate ability to work with and maintain confidential materials and information required.
13. Demonstrate extraordinary attention to detail, time management and organizational skills.
14. Demonstrate exemplary attendance, dependability and reliability.
ONSITE TEST REQUIRED: Generally, all tests are distributed in person at the Human Resources’ office. Testing will be distributed to selected qualified candidates during interview process.
- Recruiting Skills and Knowledge Assessment
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing functions of his/her job and in areas monitored by security or surveillance cameras. Work in casino operations and/or internal or external environments occasionally. Exposure to second hand smoke, moderate to high noise level, bright lights, fluctuating temperatures/weather conditions.