Inventory Control Clerk
- $17 to $24 Hourly
Mu-Del Electronics is looking for an Inventory Control Clerk. The individual must be multi-faceted, highly motivated, able to adapt, a quick learner, and detail oriented. The individual will work closely with Operation Managers to understand and meet production and shipment timelines. The individual must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for executing daily inventory analysis for company operations and provide recommendations, as well as adjust the inventory control program and workflow
- Understand production schedule and utilize ERP system to kit production jobs
- Assess material shortages for both current and planned WIP, determining operational impact – directing procurement and operations efforts
- Manage all aspects of inventory control throughout the facility
- Reconcile inventory discrepancies daily and perform cycle count to ensure integrity of the ERP system
- Ability to analyze data to determine variances in inventory
- Resolve issues with obsolete or slow-moving inventory items
- Minimum high school diploma; bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Experience with an ERP system is a plus; Epicor ERP preferred
- Have basic computer knowledge and skills (Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Comfortable with performing various tasks and able to multitask
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and ESD standards is a plus
- Must be able to manage, track and execute multiple priorities within schedule requirements
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and responsibility in a team environment
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills, be outcome-oriented and can work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail
Must be able to pass background screening, Green Card holders or US Citizens only.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Mu-Del Electronics has led the way since 1967 with advanced IF/RF and Microwave Products and Amplifiers for the Defense Electronics, Aerospace, Telemetry and other high-end commercial industries. From commercial space to advanced wireless applications, our custom high-reliability products are integral to the complex operations of major Satellite, Radar, Navigation, Communications, Electronic Warfare, and Missile Systems Applications.
7430 Merritt Park DriveManassas, VA
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Inventory Control Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.