- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
An Electro-Mechanical Assembler performs mechanical assembly of precision electronic devices into a main chassis, per wiring schematics and assembly drawings.
The assembler must work closely with Quality Control, Manufacturing, Materials, and Engineering departments ensuring verbal and written communications are clear and understood.
The position functions in a manufacturing environment and requires to be stationary for long periods of time.
- Responsible for assembling products in accordance with Mu-Del Electronics' drawings and processes
- Ensures manufacturing quality standards are met and maintains logs reflecting daily work
- Work cooperatively in a team environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with repetitive small electro-mechanical assembly and capital equipment
- Able to understand wiring schematics and assembly drawings
- Able to drill and tap holes in metal panels
- Maintain consistent high-quality work standards
- Perform repetitive electromechanical assembly using hand and electric tools
- Should understand and implement industry best practices for FOD, ESD, and material handling controls
- Have good command of the English language, both written and verbal
- US citizens or Green Card holders only
- Able to lift 35 lbs
- Able to sit for long periods of time
Mu-Del Electronics has led the way since 1967 with advanced IF/RF and Microwave Products and Amplifiers for the Defense Electronics, Aerospace, Telemetry and other high-end commercial industries. From commercial space to advanced wireless applications, our custom high-reliability products are integral to the complex operations of major Satellite, Radar, Navigation, Communications, Electronic Warfare, and Missile Systems Applications.
7430 Merritt Park DriveManassas, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.